2020 has been a long and crazy year and unfortunately it appears that this holiday season will be anything but normal. As we approach the 2020 holidays, we are excited to extend an invitation to those who find themselves in a position to help our neighbors who are in a stressful financial situation this holiday. The Holiday Food Basket program has been a long-standing successful community cooperative effort and with your help we are excited to make this year a continuation of that success.
Below you will find a list of specific food items that would be helpful over the next several weeks for both Thanksgiving and Christmas deliveries. At the bottom of the page, you will also note where and when you can drop items off. In a time when divisiveness and vitriol are constantly displayed nationwide, we thank you in advance for your willingness to consider helping make this season a time to be truly thankful for a community that cares for each other, in spite of the differences we may have.
Holiday Food Basket Donation Request Information
- Ham or Turkey (must be frozen, cooked preferred) – Under 10 pounds
- Hot Dogs, Sausages, Bacon – Any size/amount
- Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Onions, Carrots – Any size/amount
- Cooked Chicken or Turkey – 12 to 16 oz
- Cooked Beef, Corned Beef, or Ham – 12 to 16 oz
- Soup: Chicken Noodle/Rice, Tomato – 10 to 10 oz
- Chowders: Clam, Corn, or Potato – 14 to 20 oz
- Stews: Beef or Chicken, Chili – 15 to 24 oz
- Spaghetti, with Meatballs, Ravioli – 15 to 24 oz
- Peaches, Pears, Pineapple, or Oranges -15 to 24 oz
- Instant Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing – 12 to 24 oz
- Cakes (any kind), Brownies, Cookies, Biscuits – 16 to 24 oz
- Juice: Apple, Orange, Grape, Cranberry, etc. – 32 to 64 oz
- Laundry Detergent – 40 to 80 oz
- Cleaners and Disinfectants – 16 to 32 oz
- Dish Soap – 16 to 32 oz
- Masks – reusable or disposable – Any size/amount
- Toothbrushes & Toothpaste – Any size/amount
- Dog and Cat Food (dry) – 3 to 5 pound bags
- Cat Litter – Any size
Food, cash and check donations can be delivered to our new facility located at 19 Park Street, Kennebunk, ME 04043 during our operating hours below.
Mon 12-3pm; Tues 3-6pm; Thur 3-6pm; Fri 9am-1pm
To donate online click the “donate now” button below. If you are interested in sending a check, please make checks payable to the address below:
Community Outreach Services
P.O. Box 1175
Kennebunk, ME 04043
Note: We are a 501(c)3 charitable organization under the Internal Revenue Code, and as such, all cash donations are fully tax deductible.